Thursday 8 March 2018

Major Project | Ethan Shilling Guidance + Experiments


After a very detailed and helpful conversation around Maya and its fx complexities with Ethan Shilling, I have taken a guidelines provided by him and have begun working in more detailed with the shatter fx tool, defining some of the more complex animations within my end product. Ethan has given some really helpful advice that would of been incredibly difficult to find elsewhere and has pointed me in a direction that could very well inform the final renders of my project, namely the shatter fx. The below renders were taken after applying the shatter fx tool to a glass textured model, allowing me to simulate the chipping and shattering of my structure...








The above experiments were conducted with guidelines and suggestions provided by Ethan and have delivered some really interest renders that are now going to be implemented into a test animation with some more refined results.




No comments:

Post a Comment