Tuesday 1 May 2018

Major Project | Post Production


Now that all the renders concerning the various sections of my final film, currently titled 'Material', I can begin post production. During this section of my project I will be compositing the various pieces of my film, editing them down/extending them and color correcting, not to mention building a soundscape for the entire running time, currently sitting at 6 minutes.






The most complex area of my renders so far exists within the glass section, as the edit requires these clips to occasionally run backwards and be split into various quick cuts...










2 comments:

  1. The exciting bit! Enjoy it, Lew...

    As for titles... take a look at some of the oldest, foundational words for 'materials'... maybe you could fancy it up a bit...?

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/material

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might also want to do some work around the word 'element' and 'elements'?

    ReplyDelete