Sunday 27 May 2018

Major Project | Reflective Statement

Throughout the entirety of my major project, I was very aware of the individuality that my work was carrying with it, something that excited me greatly but was simultaneously crafting a bubble of anxiety that I needed to free myself from. As my project stood separately from my minor project (although remained related theoretically), I was very conscious of the fact that I needed to craft a foundation of reasoning for my work to stand on that differed from that of my previous project, something I am incredibly proud of achieving. Over the course of my major project, my workflow remained steady, never dulling at any moment and consistently maintaining a pace that challenged me. In reflection, I am immensely proud of using my final University project to create an original idea, and finally a film, that stood steadily on a theoretical base and tested my abilities as a designer.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment